Wool dryer balls are an eco-friendly and zero waste alternative to traditional dryer sheets or plastic dryer balls! Wombat Organic Wool Dryer Balls are made from all-natural, 100% organic New Zealand sheep wool and are free from chemicals and dyes.
- Decreases drying time to save energy
- Softens fabric without chemicals
- Reduces static
- Prevents clothes from clumping or tangling in the dryer
- Reduces wrinkling and ironing
- Eco-friendly and waste-free
- Made with 100% organic New Zealand sheep wool
- Extra large size (approximately 7cm diameter)
- Contains 3 x white and 3 x grey wool dryer balls
- Reusable for 1000+ cycles
Wash and air dry before first use. Add 6 wool dryer balls to your dryer with damp clothes for large loads or 3-4 balls for smaller, light-weight loads. You can add a few drops of essential oil to each ball for a natural scent. The balls can be reused for 1000+ dryer cycles.
There is no need to clean your wool dryer balls as they are being used with clean washing. However, they can be cleaned if necessary by placing in a warm machine wash cycle and drying in the dryer.