DESIGN IT AUSTRALIA PTY LTD T/A MINTECO
ABN: 47 003 948 721
Unit 2, 611 Hay St, Jolimont, WA 6014
(Sorry, no pickups or shop front)
Products & Mission
Our mission is to help people looking to live a life with less waste by offering an array of useful, affordable, eco-friendly products for the conscious consumer.
Our commitment to you is to source products which are;
- reusable - replace the need to single-use plastics, or
- recyclable, biodegradable or compostable at the end of their life
- made from sustainably sourced materials
- minimally packaged (sometimes we are unable to find a plastic-free packaged alternative in which case this will be noted in the product description)
- ideally plastic-free (or they may be plastic products with a long lifespan that reduce your overall need to use disposable products or products in disposable packaging e.g. a plastic soap/shampoo dish which allows you to store soap and shampoo bars rather than use liquid wash and shampoo in disposable bottles).
Our preference is to source products from Australia or Australian-based businesses to support our local economy and entrepreneurs as well as reduce each products' transport and distribution carbon footprint.
Team & Values
We're a close-knit team of four women with varied backgrounds but a common interest in doing our bit for the environment.
Our core values are to;
Take care of the environment
- Source quality, useful products which meet the needs of our consumers
- Act with integrity - be transparent and truthful
- Be passionate - commit with our mind and heart
To read about how MintEco was founded, see our story.
We are located in a 200sqm warehouse in Perth, Western Australia. Unfortunately, we are not open to to the public.
We pack orders in plastic-free packaging. Orders are shipped in cardboard boxes with paper tape and smaller non-breakable items are sent in a cardboard sleeve.
See Payments & Shipping to learn more about payment options and order fulfillment and processing.