Conventional kitchen scrubbers wear out quickly and are usually made with plastic bristles that break down and disappear down the drain. Biodegradable bamboo scrubbers are not only a great weapon against stuck-on food, but they're long-lasting and don't shed plastic bristles that pollute our waterways!
This pot scrubbing brush is made with an ergonomic bamboo handle and extra-coarse bamboo and palm fibre bristles to tackle stubborn baked-on food. Both the handle and bristles are fully compostable at the end of their life.
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly
- Vegan-friendly bamboo and palm fibre bristles
- Suitable for stubborn baked-on food
- Handle and bristles are all-natural, biodegradable and compostable
- A plastic-free kitchen essential
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
Caring for and disposing of your eco dish brush
To prolong their life, you should always let your wooden kitchen brushes air dry completely after use and do not leave them submerged in water.
At the end of its life, the bamboo handle and bristles can be composted.