This biodegradable and compostable bamboo bottle brush with coconut bristles helps you reach those hard to clean areas, with no plastic in sight! Perfect for cleaning bottles, jars, mugs and glasses.
By eliminating plastic bristles and fibres used at the kitchen sink, you can prevent plastics from disappearing down the drain and pulluting our waterways. The coconut fibre bristles in this bottle brush are completely biodegradable and compostable and don't pose a risk to our aquatic life.
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly
- Vegan-friendly coconut bristles
- Handle and bristles are all-natural, biodegradable and compostable
- Wire in the brush head is recyclable after use
- A plastic-free kitchen essential
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
Caring for and disposing of your eco dish brush
To prolong their life, you should always let your wooden kitchen brushes air dry completely after use and do not leave them submerged in water.
At the end of its life, the coconut bristles can be removed and composted. The bamboo handle is also biodegradable and can be composted, while the wire on the brush head should be removed and recycled separately.