Sugarwrap eco zip-lock bags are a sustainable alternative to plastic food bags, for transporting and storing food while keeping it fresher for longer!
Unlike conventional zip-lock bags, these are made from sugarcane - a carbon positive, sustainable and renewable resource. There are no petrochemicals, making them better for your health and for the planet!
- Perfect for storing sandwiches, vegetables, fruit, baked goods, cooked food, and leftovers
- Thick and durable to protect food from freezer burn and keep your food fresh
- Microwaveable and freezer safe
- Made from natural sugarcane not petrochemicals
- Box contains 20 large zip-lock bags
- Each bag measures 25 x 30cm
Sugarwrap products are made from Bio-PE, derived from Brazilian sugarcane. Unlike corn-based bioplastics, this material has no impact on global food production and also only occupies 1.5% of Brazilian arable land area. As it is cultivated in the Southeast of Brazil (2,000 km away from the Amazon Forest) it has no effect on the delicate Amazon ecosystem.