Sugarwrap eco zip-lock bags are a sustainable alternative to plastic food bags, for transporting and storing food while keeping it fresher for longer!
Unlike conventional zip-lock bags, these are made from sugarcane - a carbon positive, sustainable and renewable resource. There are no petrochemicals, making them better for your health and for the planet!
- Perfect for storing sandwiches, vegetables, fruit, baked goods, cooked food, and leftovers
- Thick and durable to protect food from freezer burn and keep your food fresh
- Microwaveable and freezer safe
- Made from natural sugarcane not petrochemicals
- Box contains 20 large zip-lock bags
- Each bag measures 25 x 30cm
Sugarwrap products are made from Bio-PE, derived from Brazilian sugarcane. Unlike corn-based bioplastics, this material has no impact on global food production and also only occupies 1.5% of Brazilian arable land area. As it is cultivated in the Southeast of Brazil (2,000 km away from the Amazon Forest) it has no effect on the delicate Amazon ecosystem.
Shop more Sugarwrap eco-friendly kitchen essentials!