Small but mighty - Ecyo Cleaning Pods are made with a super concentrated formula to cut through soap scum and grime.
The pods fully dissolve in water, leaving no residue and one pack will make three bathroom cleaning spays.
Ecyo Pods use natural, plant-based ingredients and don’t contain harsh chemicals, making them grey water safe.
- Effective, super concentrated formula
- Cuts through soap and scum, naturally
- Ideal for any wet areas including tiles, baths, showers, toilets and laundry splashbacks
- Refreshing ocean fragrance with a hint of eucalyptus
- Safe, plant-based ingredients
- Fully soluble - just add the pod to water
- Waste-free, compostable packaging made from recycled card
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Biodegradable and grey water safe
- No phosphate or palm oil
- Includes pre-printed bottle label
Ecyo concentrated pods dissolve in water. All you need is a 500ml spay bottle or use a 750ml bottle if you prefer a less concentrated spay or 300ml for a super concentrated formula.
Ecyo reusable spray bottles, made from Australian recycled plastic, can be purchased separately if you don’t have a spray bottle on hand.
- Place one pod in a clean empty spray bottle
- Fill half the bottle with hot tap water and gently swirl until most of the pod has dissolved
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with cool tap water and swirl again
- Insert the trigger spay tightly.
- Simply spray and wipe clean with a damp cloth
Store pods in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, children and pets.
Handle with dry hands.
Non-ionic plant-based surfactants (cleaning agent), Sodium mineral salts (pH balancer), Perfume (95% naturally derived), <1% Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Eucalyptus Oil.