The clean fresh scent of Lime essential oil is uplifting and energising. During times of confusion or indecision, the mentally stimulating properties of Lime clear the head and aid in decision-making.
- Mental clarity
- Disinfectant & antiviral
- Appetite stimulant
- Great for excess oil production on teenage skin
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose & Ylang Ylang.
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your Lime essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
Bath: Add up to 5 drops, in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water. For inflammation consider using cold/room temperature water. For aches and tight muscles use warm/hot water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
Source: Peru, Mexico
Botanical name: Citrus aurantiifolia.