The Canack Menstrual Cup is made from medical grade silicone and can be worn for up to 8 hours - it can be cleaned and reused for many years, making it an economical and eco-friendly option! It comes packaged with a handy storage pouch and detailed instructions.
This cup is made from soft silicone, making it more suitable for people with a sensitive bladder. Choosing a softer cup rather than a firmer silicone cup means there is less pressure on the bladder and/or urethra. On the flip-side, soft cups may be more tricky to get to open and need a little more manoeuvring once inserted to ensure a good seal is formed, so please keep this in mind!
- FDA approved
- BPA, latex and toxin free
- Comfortable, clean and easy to use
- Reusable, eco-friendly and economical
- Provides worry-free protection when travelling, swimming or exercising during your period
- Measurement lines are printed on the cup for fluid loss monitoring
Small: Recommended for women who have never given birth vaginally or by caesarean section.
Large: Recommended for women who have given birth vaginally.
Canack cups have a plastic viewing window on the cardboard packaging.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
MANUFACTURE, REGULATION & CERTIFICATION
Canadian brand manufactured in China