100% Pure Australian Eucalyptus Oil is known for its ability to reduce or eliminate harmful surface and airborne bacteria, and infections upon contact. It facilitates easy breathing, enhances feelings of relaxation and helps clear the mind.
- Pure Eucalyptus oil
- Strong yet delicate fragrance
- Use as an antiseptic, insect repellent or for aches and pains
- Can assist with respiratory issues such as colds and flu
- Naturally cleanses, freshens and deodorises.
- Steam distilled
- Made from locally farmed Australian Eucalyptus leaves
Perfect for use with Banksia Aroma Pods or other diffusers.
Skin & Body
Massage: In a blend, Eucalyptus should be no more than 20% of the essential oil content, e.g in 10 drops of essential oil only 2 drops should be eucalyptus
Bath: Add 2 to 3 drops, in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
Hand or foot bath: add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For inflammation consider using cold/room temperature water. For aches and tight muscles use warm/hot water.
Steam treatment (face and respiratory system): Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Use with caution due to risk of burns or scalding.
Compress: To a bowl of water add 2 drops of essential oil. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water, for aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Soak a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area, repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Add 8 drops to the washing machine before commencing washing cycle.
- 1 to 2 drops neat on a cleaning cloth for surface spot cleaning.
- Add 10 drops in 500ml/16.9fl.oz of water in a spray bottle for a surface disinfectant.
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.
Poison - keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant. Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional.