Apriwraps make it easy to reduce food waste and eliminate single-use plastic wrap in your home! Apiwraps reusable beeswax wraps are made from all-natural ingredients and can be cleaned and reused for many months to keep your food fresher for longer.
Cheese has been stored in beeswax wrap for generations and makes the perfect waterproof barrier to keep your cheese from drying out, while still letting it breathe. When storing cheese in the fridge, it's important to protect it from air to prevent it from drying out, but keep it well ventilated to prevent sweating and unwanted moisture.
The Cheese Lovers Pack contains 3 wraps (2 x small and 1 x medium) and makes the perfect addition to any cheese lover's kitchen, and makes a great gift! The sizes of these wraps are perfect for smaller cheeses, however, to cover large blocks please choose the Apiwraps large sandwich wrap.
Please note: the prints you receive may differ from those shown in the product image due to fabric variations.
- Contains 2 x small and 1 x medium beeswax wraps
- Made in Australia from local NSW beeswax
- Made with GOTS certified organic cotton
- Plastic-free card envelope packaging
- All-natural and non-toxic
- Keeps food fresher for longer
- Use to wrap cheeses to prevent drying out or sweating
- Can also be used to cover cut fruit and veg
How to use beeswax wraps
Beeswax wraps can be used in place of disposable plastic cling wrap and are flexible and mouldable to the required shape. Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap directly around food items like cheese, sandwiches or cut fruit and veg, or as a covering for leftovers, salad bowls, fermented food or platters.
How to care your Apiwraps reusable food wraps
With proper care, your Apiwraps reusable beeswax wraps will stay supple and strong for many months!
- Wipe your Apiwraps with a soapy cloth or sponge and rinse under cold water to remove food residue
- Air dry and blot carefully with a tea towel and store away once dry
- Do not use hot water or strong cleaning solutions, and do not submerge your wrap in water
- Keep your wraps away from any direct heat source
- Do not microwave
- Do not use with acidic foods like pineapple or citrus
- Do not use to directly wrap raw meat, chicken or fish - instead, place these items in a bowl and place your Apiwrap over the top of the bowl to cover
- Refresh your wrap from time to time by placing it on a baking tray in the sun for an hour or two.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Cotton, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Pine Tree Resin.