Wombat reusable silicone baking mats are a sustainable alternative that completely replaces the need for baking paper and aluminum foil.
Whilst aluminum foil can be recycled it is disposed of after a single use and most baking papers and grease-proof papers can’t be recycled as they have a coating. These silicone mats can be used over and over again. They'll help to reduce your waste and save you money!
Wombat baking mats are non-stick, strong, flexible, easy to clean and available in a range of colours. They are made from 100% food-grade silicone which can withstand temperatures up to 230°C and are BPA-free.
- Ideal for baking, kneading dough or rolling out pastry
- Sustainable, reusable alternative to baking paper and aluminum foil
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone and BPA-free
- Non-stick and easy to clean
- Each pack contains 2 green baking sheets
- Sheets measure 30cm x 40cm
Wash in hot soapy water and allow to air dry. Wash prior to first use. Dishwasher safe although hand washing provides a better result.
Spicy, oily and coloured foods may stain and discolour the mat. Wash the mat as soon as possible after cooking to minimise staining.
Not recommend for use where temperatures exceed 230°C or for slow-cooked foods which may cause staining.
Avoid cutting on the mat and sharp objects which may cause the mat to tear.