Conventional kitchen scrubbers wear out quickly and are usually made with plastic bristles that break down and disappear down the drain. Biodegradable bamboo scrubbers are not only a great weapon against stuck-on food, but they're long-lasting and don't shed plastic bristles that pollute our waterways!
This pot scrubbing brush is made with an ergonomic bamboo handle and sisal bristles and is completely compostable at the end of its life. For extra stubborn baked-on food, consider the Coase Pot Scrubbing Brush.
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly
- Vegan-friendly sisal bristles
- Handle and bristles are all-natural, biodegradable and compostable
- A plastic-free kitchen essential
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
To prolong their life, you should always let your wooden kitchen brushes air dry completely after use and do not leave them submerged in water.
At the end of its life, the bamboo handle and sisal bristles can be composted.