Most conventional dishcloths and scrubbers contain plastics that break off in small pieces as we wash - which then disappear down the sink and into our waterways when we pull the plug. These microplastics build up in our oceans and rivers, harming marine life and leaching toxins into the environment.
This biodegradable and compostable dish brush head is made with durable bamboo with natural sisal bristles and fits with the Wombat Bamboo Dish Brush (sold separately).
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly
- Vegan-friendly plant-based sisal bristle
- Head and bristles are all-natural, biodegradable and compostable
- A plastic-free kitchen essential
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
Caring for and disposing of your eco dish brush
To prolong their life, you should always let your wooden kitchen brushes air dry completely after use and do not leave them submerged in water.
The brush head can be easily removed and replaced as required - the used wooden head and bristles can be composted and are fully biodegradable.