Most conventional dishcloths and scrubbers contain plastics that break off in small pieces as we wash - which then disappear down the sink and into our waterways when we pull the plug. These microplastics build up in our oceans and rivers, harming marine life and leaching toxins into the environment.
This plastic-free, biodegradable and compostable kitchen brush set contains all the essentials to ditch plastic sponges, cloths, scourers and brushes for good!
- Plastic-free and eco-friendly
- Set contains 1 x long handle dish brush, 1 x regular pot scrubber, 1 x course pot scrubber and 1 x bottle brush
- Handles and bristles are all-natural, biodegradable and compostable
- Plastic-free kitchen essentials
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard
Caring for and disposing of your eco kitchen brushes
To prolong their life, you should always let your wooden kitchen brushes air dry completely after use and do not leave them submerged in water.
At the end of their life, you can compost the handles and bristles of each brush. Any steel contained in the brush can be recycled.