Hate plastic but miss your foaming hand wash? Tirtyl refill packs are the smartest way to refill your foaming pump dispenser.
- Advanced foaming formula
- One tablet makes a bottle of foaming hand soap
- Long lasting - on average 1 tablet per dispenser per month
- Free from parabens and palm oils
- Biodegradable and septic safe
- 100% home compostable, plastic-free packaging
- Designed and developed in Australia
- Responsibly manufactured in China
- Only suitable for use with foaming dispensers
Each tablet makes 250ml of moisturizing hand soap and a pack lasts the average household 6 months. With no plastic, composable cardboard packaging, there's no waste and for every refill pack sold, Tirtyl pick up the equivalent of 12 bottles of ocean plastic. That's a bottle prevented, and collected with each tablet!
Make sure you are using a foaming dispenser with Tirtyl tablets. Pumps that dispense foam mixing air with the soap to creating foam and the neck size of foam pumps are larger than regular pumps.
1. Fill any foaming pump bottle with 250ml warm water
2. Pop in a Tirtyl tablet and wait 15 minutes for the tablet to dissolve
3. Pump twice onto wet hands
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerin