Surfmud Natural Zinc Tinted Covering Cream is an all-natural zinc sunscreen, offering long-wearing, 4-hour water-resistant SPF30 sun protection. It contains no harsh chemicals that are toxic to our bodies and our oceans and is made specifically to protect those living an active, aquatic lifestyle!
- Made by surfers from Australia's Sunshine Coast
- 100% natural, plastic-free sunscreen
- Reef safe sunscreen - will not cause coral bleaching
- Physical mineral-based UV barrier, not a chemical sunscreen
- Provides SPF 30 protection
- 4-hours water resistant
- Gluten-free and vegetarian
- Can be applied around the eye area and forehead - will not run into eyes
- Recyclable water-tight tin packaging - can even be taken into the water with you
- Non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-comedogenic
All-Natural, Ocean Safe and Reef Safe Zinc Sunscreen
Surfmud reef-safe sunscreen is lightly tinted with iron oxide pigments - the more you apply, the darker it is. To maximise effectiveness, rub the zinc into your skin in a circular motion, then finishing with a second visible layer. This visible layer does not need to be thick, but as zinc is a physic barrier, it does need to be 'seen' for you to be fully protected. Mud up before your next trip to the beach!
The water-resistant, non-toxic and preservative-free Surfmud formula stays put through many hours in the surf and can be safely applied around the eye area and on the forehead without risk of it running into your eyes.
As it can be difficult to remove from clothing, it's best to apply your Surfmud while in your swimwear or rashie and out of your regular clothes. It is best removed from the skin using reusable cotton rounds or a washcloth.
Always patch test first and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Zinc Oxide, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Beeswax, Lanolin, Kaolin, Iron Oxides.