SunButter Tinted Sunscreen is made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide and has a tan tint for those wanting a bronze glow or a better shade match.
This sunscreen has superior restorative and nurturing qualities and is suitable for all skin types (even sensitive skin) and all ages including babies and will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from the elements.
- Made in Australia in a solar-powered factory
- 100% natural, plant-based, plastic-free sunscreen
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tan tint for a bronze glow
- Moisturises and restores while it protects
- Reef-safe sunscreen - will not cause coral bleaching
- Physical mineral-based UV barrier, not a chemical sunscreen
- Provides SPF 50 protection
- 4-hours water resistant
- No nanoparticles
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Reusable/recyclable water-tight tin packaging
SunButter ensures their sunscreen is made from natural ingredients (in a sun-powered factory) that don't pollute the sea or agitate your skin; fewer high-quality ingredients, more potent goodness and fewer ingredients entering our waterways and oceans.
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: After swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
100% of profits from SunButter sales go to saving our planet.
Active Ingredients: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 227.5mg/g
Inactive Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut oil), Coco caprylate caprate (from coconut oil), Castor oil, Candelilla wax, Coconut oil, Theobroma oil (Cocoa butter), Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable-based emulsifier), Natural vitamin E, Isostearic acid (plant-based binder), Iron oxides.