SunButter natural sunscreen is made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide.
This sunscreen has superior restorative and nurturing qualities and is suitable for all skin types (even sensitive skin) and all ages including babies and will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from the elements.
- Made in Australia in a solar-powered factory
- 100% natural, plant-based, plastic-free sunscreen
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and babies
- Rubs in clear
- Moisturises and restores while it protects
- Reef safe sunscreen - will not cause coral bleaching
- Physical mineral-based UV barrier, not a chemical sunscreen
- Provides SPF 50 protection
- 4-hours water resistant
- No nanoparticles
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Reusable/recyclable water-tight tin packaging
SunButter ensures their sunscreen is made from natural ingredients (in a sun-powered factory) that don't pollute the sea or agitate your skin; fewer high-quality ingredients, more potent goodness and fewer ingredients entering our waterways and oceans.
10% of profits from SunButter sales go to saving our planet.
Ingredients: Median chain triglyceride (from coconut oil), Candelilla wax, Coco-caprylate (from coconut oil), Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable-based emulsifier), Isostearic acid (plant-based binder), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).