Sugarwrap Eco Clingwrap is durable and keeps your food fresher for longer! Unlike conventional clingwrap, it's made from sugarcane - a carbon-positive, sustainable and renewable resource.
Sugarwrap is lightweight, high strength, durable and better quality than conventional plastic products derived from petrochemicals. Better for your health, and for the planet!
- Durable and creates an airtight seal
- Perfect for preparing, cooking and storing meals
- Packages with cutting blade for easy dispensing
- Microwavable and freezer safe
- Food safe
- Made from natural sugarcane not petrochemicals
- One roll measures 60m x 30cm
Sugarwrap products are made from Bio-PE, derived from Brazilian sugarcane. Unlike corn-based bioplastics, this material has no impact on global food production and also only occupies 1.5% of Brazilian arable land area. As it is cultivated in the Southeast of Brazil (2,000 km away from the Amazon Forest) it has no effect on the delicate Amazon ecosystem.=