This konjac sponge is the perfect way to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin - no skincare products required! In fact, one reusable konjac sponge can replace your cleanser and exfoliator completely.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan, sustainable and home compostable
- Lasts for 3 months with daily use
- Can be used with your favourite cleanser or on its own
- Ultra-gentle and suitable for use on delicate skin
- Contains charcoal to tackle acne-prone and problematic skin
- pH neutral - maintains skin pH balance and protects from bacterial or environmental damage
- 8cm diameter x 3.5cm high
Note: cotton string may be black or white.
How to use a konjac sponge
- Rinse the hard sponge with water and squeeze a few times until it becomes soft
- Massage into skin in circular motions either on its own or with a small amount of cleanser
- Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry using the cotton string attached
- One sponge will last 3 months with daily use and is home compostable at the end of its life
What is a konjac sponge made of?
Unlike other facial sponges that can be made from marine sponges, konjac sponges are made from the konjac vegetable plant root - so it's plant-based, sustainable and compostable! Konjac has been used as a traditional skin treatment in Japan for centuries.