In Australia, we dispose of an estimated 6 million coffee capsules each day - that's over 2 BILLION non-biodegradable coffee pods added to landfill each year!
SealPod reusable coffee capsules are designed to last a lifetime and give you a way to enjoy the convenience of coffee pods without the waste. They're compatible with Nespresso coffee machines, giving you the freedom to use your Nespresso machine with finely ground coffee beans or loose-leaf tea.
- Made of 100% stainless steel with a silicone ring
- Made to last a lifetime
- Easy to clean - simply rinse with water after each use
- Budget-friendly - helps save money of disposable capsules
- Starter kit includes: 1 x stainless steel reusable coffee capsule, 1 x fresh cover, 24 x espresso sticker lids, 1 x scoop
- Aluminium lids are recyclable
How to use
- Use the scoop to fill the capsule with finely ground coffee or loose leaf tea (capsules can be pre-filled for convenience)
- Stick the sticker lid over the top of the capsule
- Insert into your machine and use as you would a disposable pod
- Remove the capsule and rinse with water after use
Recycle the lids!
The SealPod espresso lids are made from recyclable aluminium. If your local recycling facility is unable to sort items of this size, simply collect them in an aluminium can, squeeze it shut when full, and place in your home recycling bin.
Coffee machine compatibility
SealPod reusable coffee pods are compatible with most Nespresso®* machines, including most DeLonghi models - Inissia, Pixie, Citiz, Citiz-Milk, Maestria, Gran Maestria, Le Cube, Lattissima, Lattissima+, Lattissima Touch, Essenza, Essenza Krups, Essenza Mini, Creatista, Creatista Plus, Creatista Uno, KitchenAid, Wacaco Minipresso NS, Prodigio, Expert and Concept.