The Ruby Menstrual Cup is an eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons, that saves you money and reduces your waste! It's made from soft medical grade silicone, so it's comfortable, hygienic, durable and can be reused for many years.
Ruby Cup comes packaged with an organic cotton bag for storage and a small booklet with in-depth usage instructions. Note: this menstrual cup is not boxed but instead comes in a sealed, 100% biodegradable plastic bag.
Ruby Cup Features
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- No plastics, latex, toxins and bleaches
- Grip rings at the base of the cup for easier removal and firm easy grip stem
- Measuring lines printed on the cup for fluid loss monitoring
- The Ruby Cup is registered with the Vegan Society
- The Ruby Cup holds 3 times the capacity of a super tampon, meaning you can wear the cup for up to 12 hours (depending on your level of flow)
- The Ruby Cup comes with an organic cotton storage bag for convenience
- Available in: Clear, Blue, Pink, Purple, Red and Black
Ruby Cup is available in the sizes small and medium. Choose small when you have a light flow and medium when you have a medium to heavy flow.
|Size||Recommended for Flow||Cup
|Stem Length (mm)||Total
to Rim (mm)
to holes (ml)
|Small||Light to Medium||46||19||65||40||24||19|
|Medium||Medium to Heavy||51||17||68||45||34||24|
Buy One Give One program
When you buy a Ruby Cup, a second cup is given to a girl in need.
Ruby Cup has been working with various organisations since 2012 to help girls give sound education about their bodies and a Ruby Cup to help them manage their period in safety, privacy and dignity.
Ruby Cup trainers and partners teach girls and women about menstrual care and reproductive health. They demonstrate how to use the cups and are on hand to give support.
Feel good buying a Ruby Cup and knowing that your gift to a girl in need is much more than just a cup; it’s a future of possibilities.