The Pelvi Menstrual Cup replaces the need for disposable tampons and pads! It is designed for comfort and is made from soft and flexible medical grade silicone that moves with you. The 4 suction holes allow for a secure fit, offering complete protection from leaks.
Pelvi Cup Features:
- Manufactured from medical grade silicone
- Grip rings at the base of the cup and ribbed stem for easy removal
- Markers inside the cup that allow you to measure how much menstrual fluid you have lost
- Matte finish
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Can last for up to 10 years with proper care
- Comes with a convenient satin storage pouch
SMALL: For first-time adult users, teenagers and women with a low cervix.
MEDIUM: Designed for women who have a light to moderate menstrual flow and are 30 years and under.
Diameter: 42 mm
LARGE: For women who have given birth, experience a heavy flow or who are 30 year and over.
Pelvi cups are individually packed in a plastic pouch within the cardboard box.
MANUFACTURE, REGULATION & CERTIFICATION
Made in USA
TGA in Australia ARTG 312885