JuJu cotton cloth pads are an environmentally friendly, safe alternative to disposable pads.
- 100% cotton. Soft unbleached cotton top and cotton outer.
- All sizes are available in either pure cotton or organic cotton
- Waterproof PUL layer is sewn in-between cotton layers to prevent leaking
- The panty liner does not contain a PUL layer as this is designed to be a breathable liner
- Safe and toxin free. No scents or harmful chemicals such as bleach, formaldehyde, dioxins or absorption agents that cause irritation and negatively impact health
- Designed to comfortably sit close to the body to avoid bunching up
- Suitable for menstruation and light bladder leakage (LBL)
- Nickel-free snap fastener
|Size (W x L)||Suitable for|
|Panty Liner||17.5 x 17.5cm||Vaginal discharge or very light spotting|
|Mini||17.5 x 19cm||Light flow, LBL or as a backup when using a cup or tampon|
|Regular||17.5 x 23cm||Moderate flow, LBL
|Large||17.5 x 26.5cm||Moderate to heavy flow|
|Night||17.5 x 30.5cm||Heavy flow or overnight|
Before your period
Pre-wash your pad by hand or machine before using for the first time.
During your period
- Pre-rinse your pad in cold water until the water runs clear or leave it to soak overnight
- You can machine or hand wash your pad:
- Hand wash: Hand wash with detergent in warm water
- Machine wash: Add to your next machine wash on a gentle, warm wash cycle
- Hang your pad on the line, in the sun if possible.
After your period
- Some staining is normal due to the absorbent nature of the natural cotton fibres and should not be cause for concern. For heavy or stubborn stains, try rubbing bicarb soda with a little water on the stain.
This can be done every couple of months or more frequently if you suffer from yeast infections. Wash your pad with a small amount of any of the following;
- white vinegar
- apple cider vinegar
- tee tree oil, or
- eucalyptus oil
- Thoroughly rinse your pad and line dry
Made in Korea