Taking great care of your teeth and gums (and the environment) is easy with Grin Natural Biodegradable Dental Floss Picks!
The floss thread is made from a luxurious, resilient UHMW PE material that doesn’t tear or shred easily (a common issue with silk and PLA floss) and is flavored with mint oil. The corn-starch handle has a handy pick on the end to help reach “hard to reach” spaces between teeth.
- Fluoride-free tear-resistant thread
- Natural mint flavour with no artificial flavors, colours or preservatives
- Easy-grip, 100% biodegradable handle with no sharp edges
- Perfect for had to reach places
- Cool colours to make flossing fun!
- Free from PFAS & BPA
Floss before brushing your teeth. Regular flossing can start as soon as two teeth are in close contact.
How to dispose of your flosser
- Floss handle - The handle can be composted - commercial composting is best as they have the best conditions required for the cornstarch to breakdown quickly (usually within 3-6 months)
- Floss thread - Remove the floss from the handle and dispose of it with your usual household rubbish (we suggest using scissors to snip it off)
- Packaging -The container and paper wrappers can be recycled with your curbside paper recycling
Made in China.
Packaged in a cardboard container with paper wrappers.