End the waste and hassle of single-use plastic wrap! These reusable silicone food covers are perfect for sealing dishes, bowls, plates, cans and cups, or using to cover cut fruit and veggies.
- Keeps food fresher for longer
- Flexible and creates an airtight seal
- Plastic-free product and packaging
- Transparent - easy to see what's underneath
- Dishwasher safe in the top rack
- Extremely versatile with 6 different size covers included
- Suitable for fridge, freezer or microwave
- Oven safe up to 200 degrees Celcius
- Made from premium FDA-approved food-grade silicone
Ever Eco Silicone Food Covers come in a set of 6 with the following sizes (diameter): 6.5cm, 9.5cm, 11.5cm, 14.5cm, 16.5cm & 21cm.
How to use
Wash the silicone food covers prior to first use. Choose the appropriate size cover to fit around your item or dish - ideally, it should be slightly smaller to get a snug fit. Ensure the silicone cover and your container or item is clean and dry, then place the lif over the edge closest to you.
Stretch the cover away from you and pull down on the tabs to secure. To create a seal, press down lightly on the centre of the lid and pull down on the tab if required.
These reusable food covers are super versatile and can be used for:
- Sealing and storing cut fruits and vegetables like tomato, lemon, onion, capsicum, pineapple, sweet potato and more
- Covering salads and other dishes when transporting to avoid spills and preserve freshness
- Easily covering leftover food and drinks in the fridge without transferring to another plate, bowl or cup
- Covering cans that have been opened
After each use, wash them by hand or in your dishwasher and reuse. They help to save waste in the kitchen, and save money on disposable food wraps and containers!