If you are looking for a toxin-free way to clean your home then the Make Your Own All-Natural Cleaning Kit by RetroKitchen is for you!
This DIY cleaning set contains liquid soap and essential oils which are the basis for many all-purpose or soft scrub cleaners. With the addition of a few other simple key ingredients like vinegar and baking soda, you'll be on your way to making your own natural home cleaning products and never have to walk down the cleaning aisle at the supermarket again.
The cleaning kit contains;
- 2 x amber glass reusable spray bottles
- 10ml pure lemon essential oil
- 10ml pure pink grapefruit essential oil
- 10ml pure eucalyptus essential oil
- 100ml castile soap
- Labels for your spray bottles
- Instruction booklet (with extra natural cleaning tips)
Many store-bought cleaners are loaded with bleach and toxic chemicals which may be harmful to your health but by making your own cleaning products, you'll know exactly what's in them. Here are a few of the benefits of homemade cleaning products;
- Better for your health - traditional cleaning products emit VOCs which can trigger asthma or allergies whereas homemade products will not pollute your home
- Cost-effective - most of the ingredients used in homemade cleaning products are inexpensive
- Convenient - ingredients like vinegar and bi-carb are usually readily available in our homes so it's quick to make a new batch when you run out
- Safe - you can control the ingredients you put into your cleaning solution and the strength so you'll know they are child and pet safe
- Environmentally friendly - ingredients used in homemade cleaning products are naturally occurring so better for waterways and air. Making your own also prevents the disposal of single-use plastic bottles.
- Effective - homemade cleaners are just as effective as store-bought products
The cleaning kit is packaged in a recyclable cardboard box and is great for getting your started or an ideal gift for someone wanting to live a toxin-free, sustainable lifestyle.