Bulk food shopping is a great way to reduce the amount of packaging waste - but we all know how tricky it can be to carry lots of jars and food containers with you to the store. Onya's range of vintage style reusable bulk food bags are a compact, convenient and lightweight alternative!
- Made from up to 4 BPA-free food-safe 100% recycled plastic drink bottles
- 100% recyclable
- Clear window made of non-toxic, BPA & chlorine free PEVA allows you to see what is inside and to write product name/codes
- Use bags to top-up existing jars at home
- Tare weight displayed in grams and ounce
- 100% vegan-friendly
We recommend labelling your Onya reusable produce bags with a coloured wax pencil or whiteboard marker only as permanent marker is difficult to remove. This is particularly helpful for products like flour that can look similar in the bag.
Available in charcoal and aqua, these food bags come in three sizes;
- Small: 27cm long x 11cm wide with 6.5cm gusset
- Medium: 35cm long x 15cm wide with 8.5cm gusset
- Large: 40cm long x 21cm wide with 10.5cm gusset
The goal for these reusable bulk bags is to help people easily and conveniently transport their bulk food purchases home. The recycled plastic used to make them is woven in nature (not solid like other plastics), which can allow airflow to permeate. Because of this, we recommend transferring items to airtight containers for storage at home to preserve freshness.
Onya bulk food bag packaging is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water-based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!