Agreena 3-in-1 reusable baking sheets replace everything from grease-proof paper to aluminium foil, containers, sandwich bags and cling film in your kitchen! As well as being the ideal size for cookie sheets, these silicone sheets can also be used to wrap plates, bowls and larger food items to seal in freshness.
- Each pack contains two reusable 45cm x 30cm sheets
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone
- Machine or hand washable
- Can be reused over and over
- Sustainable and ethically manufactured
- No BPA, lead, mercury, phthalates or petrochemicals
- Never buy cling film, baking paper or foil again!
How to use Agreena wraps
Each sheet can be used just as you would cling wrap or baking paper. First, make sure the wrap, the item being wrapped/sealed and your hands are dry - this will help the wrap stick. Wrap cut fruit and veg, bowls, plates, sandwiches and more just as you would with disposable cling wrap.
To use when baking, simply lay the sheet flat to line the baking dish or tray, and place in the oven at a maximum of 220°C. For wrapping smaller foods, we recommend choosing the Agreena 3-in-1 Reusable Food Wraps, which come in smaller sizes.
- When using in the over, do not exceed 220°C (428°F)
- Keep away from sharp or pointy objects
- Keep away from direct heat sources like hotplates, frying pans and barbeques
- Wash with warm water and your regular dishwashing detergent after each use and air dry
As if this versatile zero-waste kitchen essential wasn't great enough, proceeds from every pack sold helps support earth warrior organisations for 'Agreena World'!